We are a group of clinical, health and organizational psychologists from around the world who, like you, are facing the challenges arising from the COVID-19 virus pandemic. Our particular focus is on the psychological ramifications associated with the difficult task of attending to immediate needs, and long-term recovery and rejuvenation.
We aspire to link together our professional expertise with individual, organizational, and community needs. Our guiding principles are driven by two tenets. One, to lovingly serve those in need, particularly in our current state, and two, to provide continued support for our practitioners.
1. Individual or team help or support
2. Assistance in linking to existing support groups
3. Establish and facilitate support groups with a targeted focus
4. Provision of digital presentations and workshops related to current and future of psychological ramifications of the COVD-19 virus pandemic
1. All global task force members have made a commitment offering an initial session at no charge. This initial 60-minute session will be provided through Zoom (or another modality).
2. Any subsequent sessions will be negotiated between client and the task force member providing the services.
We would be happy to address any questions that you may have regarding the Global Psychology Task Force or offer you direct contact with one of the experienced human service professionals who is a member of this task force..